Service Center: Click here
Service Time: Monday to Sunday
Maintenance on Apr 2
The RedFire server will be shut down for maintenance at around 02:00 on Apr 2, 2013* for about 30 minutes. If the maintenance fails to be completed on time, the resumption of the server will be delayed accordingly. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
1. Improve the Reset view of Energetics and the Reset process.
2. Add new buttons allowing the Captain to change a team member's position in the Team up to Attack Corps interface.
3. Increase the damage inflicted by the skill "Punch".
4. Permanently increase the Credit gain by defeating Corps before the Rommel Corps.
5. Increase the occurrence of high-graded daily missions after refreshing.
6. Increase the success rate of Embedding.
7. Add a new rewarding system: Bonus for Comeback Players. Every player who is offline for 5 days or more and return will receive a bonus.
8. Players can attack other players' cities and knock one of the buildings down a level at certain odds if they win.
9. Lower the difficulty of the level 120 main and side missions.
10. Two new level 130 maps will be available: Stalingrad and Odessa. Three new Troop types for new maps: Ironclad, Hummel J, and Soulfeast.
11. Increase the level limit to level 130. After defeating Timoshenko in Stalingrad, players can upgrade their headquarters up to level 130.
12. Add four new power plants in the World view: Wylfa (output: 140), Torness (output: 150), Laguna (output: 160), and Angola II (output: 180), owned by the Rommel Corps, Manstein Corps, Von Seeckt Corps, and Bingham Corps respectively.
*Note02:00:00 Tue, Apr 2, 2013 (CDT, Server Time)
00:00:00 Tue, Apr 2, 2013 (PDT);
03:00:00 Tue, Apr 2, 2013 (EDT);
07:00:00 Tue, Apr 2, 2013 (GMT).